Friday, November 27, 2009

Another Item from 11/24 Meeting

I overlooked an important item in my last post. The city commissioners are about ready to draft a new ordinance about the 100 year Flood Plain for our city.  This pertains to all the property that is subject to be flooded during heavy rain storms, etc.
Those of you who have an interest of making a public comment about this matter may want to attend the next city commissioners meeting Dec. 8th at 9:00 a.m.  They had a presentation from a couple of men that I guess are working on this for the city.  It sounded like they would have it ready for the city commission by there next meeting.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Make Your Own Comments. I encourage everyone that visits this blog to leave a comment agree or disagree. Tell me topics or concerns you want me to write about.
or you can email me jgmparis@gmail.com