Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A brief comment about todays meeting

Just a few lines today to let everyone know I did go to the city commission meeting today.
It was extremely long meeting “3 hr” this morning. They covered a lot of interesting issues today that I will comment about next time. 
The Police Canine Dog issue was settled today. The vote was 5 yes to allow the dog to be given to the Bourbon County Sheriffs Dept. It turns out that the Paris Police officer that handled the dog, no longer works for the Paris Police.  He is now employed with the Bourbon County Sheriff.

I decided to conduct a straw poll and get you to vote on city officials job performance?

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Make Your Own Comments. I encourage everyone that visits this blog to leave a comment agree or disagree. Tell me topics or concerns you want me to write about.
or you can email me jgmparis@gmail.com