Sunday, May 16, 2010

5/16/2010

To all the readers of this blog. I want to thank you for your encouragement and support you have shown me. I certainly found out through this blog that there is a silent majority out there that wants honesty, integrity, and transparency in government just like me. Not just in local government but at all levels in this great country of ours.

I have a family situation that is going to take priority over this blog. For those of you who known my family, you know why without me going into detail.

I will no longer be able to devote the time it takes to go to the commissioner meeting, etc and then write this blog.  I expect that some, not all of the city officals will be delighted when they realize I am not attending the meetings anymore. This will be my last post for a long time.

I hope that all of you continue to speak out and perhaps even attend a commissioner meeting just to see what goes on. If you don’t speak out they will be deciding part of your future as a Citizen of Paris without any input from YOU !


Thanks
Still a concerned citizen
John Marshall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Feel Free To Make Your Own Comments. I encourage everyone that visits this blog to leave a comment agree or disagree. Tell me topics or concerns you want me to write about.
or you can email me jgmparis@gmail.com